Anyway. Play report! I was playtesting Under Gallax Hall at a holiday party using Skerples' Many Rats on Sticks edition of the GLOG. Everyone got their choice of a WIZARD, and only a wizard.
The following we had (character names omitted because I can't remember them):
A Necromancer, who exploded himself while interrupting a dangerous lecture.
A Drowned Wizard, who died in the Necromancer's explosion.
An Animist Wizard, who fell down a pit trap and rolled max damage and wound die to bleed to death from 1 Mortal Wound despite 8 consecutive attempts to repair it.
A Curse-Eater Wizard, who looked into The Furnace and lost all hope.
An Elementalist, who mercy-killed the Curse-Eater Wizard to avoid assimilation by The Custodians after gazing into The Furnace.
A Spider Wizard, who failed to save anyone.
- Survived a verbal and physical assault by Professor Sitch by lying, and only getting hit with his pain stick 7 times!
- Traversed the Department of Torture without death and only one minor incident (triggering the Quartering Pylons).
- Mistaking Professor Sitch's name for Professor Snitch, and then dubbing him "Professor Snitch the Bitch", in front of another professor no less.
- Stealing a good deal of books from The Library of Anthropology.
- Pickpocketing several sleeping students and acquiring an Unregistered Key.
- Discovering the Safe Deposit Locker.
- Reaching Level 2 - Steam Tunnels
- Encountering The Furnace.
- 4/6 Characters died.