"Goodberry Monthly" was a weird choice name. This blog neither publishes on a monthly basis nor does it have much to do with Goodberries. Originally, this was the name of the campaign newsletter for my home campaign, in which I'd do in-character session summaries and articles on important aspects of the campaign world, written by a chronomancer from the future. When I was originally envisioning the blog, I made a list of potential names, then let my friends vote on it.
Some notable alternatives:
- Sick Sun Red Moon
- The Ribomancer
- Staged Anarchy
- City of True Time
- Dragon Tea Party
- Parachromatic Photophant
- Gelatinous Tesseract
Anyway, thank you everyone for reading my blog! Have a quick list of goblin birthday parties:
1d12 Goblin Birthday Parties
1. They're playing pin the tail on the donkey. Actual tail. Actual donkey. Fatalities expected.
2. Layered mud pie with mud frosting and mud sauce. Mud on the side. Dynamite candle. Make your wish!
3. There were approximately 800 times more of you born this day than the biggest smartest goblin could count, so everyone is to give a tooth to the goblin on your left as a birthday gift.
4. Birthday stabs all around, hooray!
5. They're gonna bring out the old pigskin for a toss. It's not a ball, mind you, just a big floppy filthy skin.
6. Put away the stone of shame! Bring out the stone of celebration!
7. There shall be one designated minute of screams.
8. Today, we eat quality garbage!
9. Raid a farm. Steal a pig. Crown it Prince of Goblins. Profit.
10. Time to dig your birthday hole, here's a shovel.
11. There shall be a period of fasting, followed by a period of weeping, followed by a period of violence, followed by a period of dancing, followed by a period of weeping again, followed by a nap.
12. Let's inform the wizard of our celebration! He definitely won't set us on fire this time!